Friday, March 23, 2007

Spammy, Spc, YMGH sensei - Part II

Ever since I was in high school, I've pictured these 3 people in certain images:

1. Spammy - when I thought about Spammy's kendo style, I imagined a powerful and massive rock slide from a rocky mountain.
(I guess his kendo style is powerful)

2. Spc - for Spc's kendo style, I imagined a brief wind that's passing through a quiet Japanese garden.
(I guess his kendo style is swift - or good timing)

3. YMGH sensei - for YMGH sensei's kendo style, I imagined a stone statue slowly but firmly approaching me. No matter what I do, I couldn't stop him. I have no choice but to attack him. And, once I pass him, he turns and comes to me again...hitting all my openings...constantly.
(I guess his kendo style is perfect - although no such thing as perfection exists in this world)

No comments: