Thursday, May 17, 2007

Few things to work on

Some feedback after the practice:

1. HSKW sensei said that my feet are still a bit wide apart in my Kamae. It's better than before, but still needs to be closed more.

2. UG observed my Tsuki-No-Seme-te-Men and mentioned that, although my Kamae was straight, my posture is not straight when I go for Men. So, he told me to work on keeping my posture straight when I go for Men.

(3. Additionally, after a keiko with a senpai 2-dan from Torrence dojo, she mentioned that I do not go forward enough. She said that I could get so many more points if I go forward and follow through. UG mentioned it last time, so this must be my commonly occuring problem.)

(4. TKHSH sensei mentioned that I have improved overall, but my strike is still bit shallow and my posture still not completely straight. This corresponds with what UG said today. So, I should work on this as well)

No comments: