Monday, May 14, 2007

Laziness

I'm lazy.

The very basic thing in kendo is physical training.
After all, kendo is a physical activity, and w/out the physical training,
I might as well have just a coffee discussion about kendo.

But, I do not practice suburi at home.
I complain about lack of success without putting any required effort into it.
This shows my true nature that I'm lazy.
(thus, kendo shows your character)

YMGCH sensei said it, HSKW sensei said it, SPC said it, Spammy said it, UG said it.

I acknowledge that I should do it.

But, I still don't do it.

I'm lazy.

100 suburis a day.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

try breaking it up... 20 - 30 suburis in the morning or whenever you get a chance and then again, sometime later, do 20 - 30 more suburis. "100" is just a number I thought of, it's not the magic number. As long as you do some and do those some correctly, you'll feel a difference.

JKP said...

Oh my!
Thanks SPC!
I will definitely do that!